dimanche 10 avril 2016

Basic chinese for World of Warcraft

Since many chinese players have come on the server I have decided to make a guide to help communicate together. If you cannot type chinese then use pinyin (written chinese with roman letters), common or emotes/alternatives.

When you encounter someone talking chinese, always start by saying "PIN YIN". This will increase the chances that they begin writing with words you can actually see.


English
Chinese
Common for both
Pinyin
Emote/Alternative
Hello !
Ni hao !
/hi
Goodbye !
Zaijian !
/bye
/bow
Thank you

3q
Xiexie
/thank
Stop
停止
Tingzhi
Stop
/no
/angry
Yes
Shi
yes
/yes
No
Meiyou
no
/no
Tank
坦克
T
ZST
MT
Tank

Attack
攻击
Gongji
/attacktarget
/charge
Defend !
保卫
Baowei !
Shou

Protect me !
保护我
baohuwo

Help me
帮我
Bang wo !
/help
Don’t help me
不帮
Bu bang wo
Bie bang wo

Heal  me !
加我血
Jia wo xue

Healer
治疗
Zhiliao

Dps

DPS

Invite me !
邀请我
组我 !
Yaoqing wo !
Zu wo !
Zu !

Good drops (items)
红手
Hong shou

Go away !
走开
Zou kai !
/no
/angry
Please !
Qing !
/beg
Good job !
做得好
Zuo de hao !
gg
/cheers
Need !
需要
缺少
Xuyao
Que
Queshao

Need tank!
T
Shao T

Welcome!
欢迎
Huanying!

Do you understand?
你明白吗
Ni mingbai ma?

English
Yingyu

Hunter

LR

Thank you for coming by
谢谢光临靠
Xiexie guanglin kao

It was fun
好玩
Haowan

I will try to talk chinese.

Wo shi zhe jiang zhongguohua

I will try to talk English.
我试着说英语
wo  shi zhe shuo ying yu

Please mark what you need to kill.
请标记你要杀哪个
Qing biao ji ni yao sha na ge

Go this way
走这边
Zou zhe bian
/followme
Wait
等等
dengdeng
/wait

Feel free to contribute if you wish to add something to the list or if I have made errors (hint : I have, even with those who helped me).

[See other articles about Vanilla]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire